Wednesday, November 24

Frustrations Abound

So..........I am on my Thanksgiving vacation as of present. Our school allows us an entire week to indulge in our lazy and unproductive fancies, such as making blogs, making myspace sites (which I can tell you is very very addicting), and talking for endless hours on AIM. It all kind of sickens me though. I just bought alot of books that I, in all honesty, wanted to read during my week off. I wanted to make headway on numerous papers that are due sooner than I am letting myself believe and since Math is getting to be quite a challenge, once again more so than I am letting myself believe, I wanted to finish some lessons and get ahead. This of course always gets you "good points" with the teachers which is always beneficial. But because I have had zero time to go on the computer since September and now that I can it is somewhat of a novelty. So needless to say the computer is all I am wanting to do as of late. By the end of this week i will at least have one book read I know that for sure. I had bought Doug Wilson's "Reformed Is Not Enough: Recovering the Objectivity of the Covenant" just to see for myself what this "insane, malicious, and disrespecting Heretic spawned by none other than the Roman Catholic Church" (Teahan, His wonderful Brain, 1). Supposedly this dude hadn't studied Latin enough and was confusing some really basic phrases like Sola Fide and then components of Fide such as Notitia, Assensus, and Fiducia. Right now I am in the fourth chapter and I still have yet to read anything heretical. Maybe the accusers forgot to read his book, I dont know, no one is perfect so they might have forgot, or they weren't listening. Anyways I believe that this is a long enough post for the first one. Thanks for reading and I will talk to you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

> >