Wednesday, November 24

Sometimes you feel overwhelmed

I wont be able to post three times day for very long. I think today was my last "free" day so to speak. I had originally planned my first three days of vacation to be days of reading in my many books. What it turned into was three days of internet. Although I can tell you that all the time spent online was very beneficial. I subscribed to a couple things, ordered some catalogs, caught up with alot of my old friends, made a Christmas list (a few books), and looked at a bunch of colleges on their websites. Here is where i started to freak out. As I am reading the requirements for a particular college I quickly realized how stupid i was. This feeling doubled when I realized that I could be doing homework, you know like starting some papers that I have due in a few days, doing some lessons in Math, reading in the books I should be reading in, taking the Chemistry Notes that are going to be due Monday, all of those kinds of things that normal, non-lazy people accomplish. So as I write this now, thinking of the homework that needs to be done, I am overwhelmed. The need to go to a movie right now is not helping, I need to because I said I would, at this moment in time rather staying home to do homework sounds wonderful, but because I commited to it the responsibility for my consequences is necessary. Did I ever tell anyone that I complain alot? hmm...

1 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you planning to go for college? NSA? I never knew you were a Wilsonite! I'm surprised John deems you worthy of linking! :D

Wish I could remember the username Dave gave me when he attempted to blogify me some time back, so I wouldn't have to post anonymously!

ashley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

> >