Friday, April 14

My eyes burn red tonight

My principle left for Ireland on Wednesday the twelfth. With him went his two sons and his wife. They own a house, a dog named Gunner, three fish tanks, and a cat. Gunner is one fat mother, the biggest Yellow Lab I have ever seen. Because my principle left for Ireland, his house needed a sitter, someone to come and feed his large yellow dog, his fish in three tanks, and cat. Wednesday night I started house-sitting. At 6:30 in the morning I woke up to let the dog out of his in-house kennel so that he wouldn't shit in it. After he went outside I proceeded to make his breakfast.

2 large cups Eukanuba Dry Dog Food
3 heaping tbs Purina Beef and Liver Wet Dog Food
1 large cup carrots

(He eats this in 4 seconds, no joke) Then I fed all the fish, and there are many. The cat is Satan's own and I have shot it numerous times with the air soft rifle laying in the house, but I fed it anyways.
At 7:30 my friend picked me up and we headed over to Starbucks for our morning cup of coffee and Marlboro 27. This is one of the highlights of my day.
School let at 3:00 and my friend and I headed over to Starbucks again for our daily Venti ice-water, and Marlboro Red.
Once I finished my janitorial duties I headed back over to my adopted house to feed the animals. The same food is given to the same animals. At around 10:00 I let Gunner in his kennel located in the kitchen. For his bedtime snack he gets two pig ears.
I went to bed after watching Deadliest Catch, Dirty Jobs, and The Real World.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

> >