Friday, December 3

Dude!

It has been quite some time since I have graced my blog site and this is because of school...

I actually enjoy school very much and when it is all done I will not know what to do with myself. I mean, what's life going to be like with out homework and essays and term papers and abstracts and DBQ's and SAT's and books (I like books)!? It will be crazy! I think I will dislike it very much, because I am so used to school. I am used to waking up every day knowing that I have homework that needs to be completed, books that need to be read, Theology that needs to be caught up on, Cello that needs to be practiced and things I need to remember to give people, etc. All of which never seems to get done. Then later on down the road, after I "mature" and graduate and go to college and really learn what life is all about, I get married and become blessed with the responsibility I have to my wife and my children and the responsibility that I have to support them. Thats a different kind of "homework", a "homework"that is much more intense and important. Then, when I become old, and "retiring" sounds wonderful and my children have children, I am required to be a Grandparent. I must be there for my immediate children, as well as my grandchildren, when they need me and be there to continually give advice, when they need it. And then in my free time I will need to always be aware of theological and political issues so that firstly I will "not be tossed to and fro by every wind of doctrine" and secondly so that I will fulfill my duty as a Christian, in the world of King Jesus, and vote accordingly.
So, all this has been said to prove to myself that I never will have a reason to "go crazy" for lack of homework. All through life I will be a student with ever increasing amounts of homework,where the grade becomes more and more important as I get older. Oh heck yeah,
Bring it On!

3 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Sonja said...

Good attitude.

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Yeah, dude.

Hey, do you listen to Coldplay?

 
At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan! Wow, a way to visit you while you're not holed up with Josh playing video games! :D Looking forward to seeing you in a few days~

Ashley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

> >