Thursday, December 16

Update

wowzers! I don't think time has ever gone by so fast. I just posted a blog yesterday, so it seemed, but then today Sonja reminded me that I needed to post a new blog. I am off for two whole, fatty lazy amazing crazy another adjective weeks and I cannot wait.
As far as my social life, well it really hasn't existed. Except I went to the last Counterfit and Noise Ratchet show forever. They broke up, sadly, but at least I got to see them one more time...Crap, I have to go to my school Christmas play because they need my cello played by myself and I am reading a bunch of verses from the Bible. Goodness I can't even post a darn blog, ok well I will try and finish this sometime...but remember Christians rejoice because there is a little town in Bethlehem that was once Royal David's City and um the Herald Angels Sang there during the Silent Night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

> >