Friday, November 10

This post is sporting to be vulgar. I treat this blog like a journal. It is my journal and you can comment on it.
The shit has hit the proverbial fan. I do not want to be here. I miss my church. I miss my family. I miss my friends. I miss my cigarettes. I miss my bed. I miss my city.
I went to a show last night. It was a Minus the Bear show. They are very good. I would define them as dark melodic rain music. That is beside the fricking point though. I sat outside and talked to my friend on the phone last night as I was waiting for Minus the Bear to play. It is non-beneficial to my homesickness to call my friends because it makes me want to be back with them, and I can’t do that. My bags were packed and I was going to catch a train home. “Screw this fricking college and the people in it”. That was written all over my face for 2 weeks. I called my friends consecutively every day at least once. They are my brothers and they are my friends. No one can replace them and no one ever will. I don’t know what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

> >