Thursday, December 7

Old to New

A beating heart of stone. A stone that beats. An anger that is rising. Rising Anger. A life that smacks of fickleness. A resolve to accomplish nothing. An internal agenda of sin. I love Your ways. I hate my ways. All to leave and follow you. A beating heart of flesh. Flesh that resonates. A new man. No anger. The pilgrim’s cross staked in the grasp of Christ, the earth of Christ. Fill up this life. A filled life has no room for technicalities. When man presupposes himself he defeats any and every purpose he has. The Word of God is the first. It is the be all and end all. “I believe in order to know.” I know because I believe. “Only when I gaze on the face of God will I know myself.” Coram Deo. I myself have nothing. God, to myself, gives everything. Amidst an array of death a pure angelic face protrudes. It is the focus of an unfocused picture. A view into the future glory. The object of attention is rarely the required object. But in this case it is. It draws and pulls. It drags. James 4:8. Wash, you dirty bastard.

1 Comments:

At 12:47 AM, Blogger Admin said...

Nice work Nate. Could you be the next Dylan?

http://www.bobdylannews.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

> >